- 12 DAYS
NORTH – INDIA
1st day : Howrah Stn .
All Passenger meet at Howrah Station within 19.00 hrs.
Depart from Howrah at 20:00hrs by Bibhuti Exp.(2333).
2nd day : Varanasi
Arrive Varanasi Stn (9:30 am) in the morning & transfer to Hotel. After lunch Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple, ‘Aarati’ of Holy Ganga at Dasaswamedh Ghat & Personal Activities . Over night stay in Hotel at Varanasi.
3rd day : Full Night Train for Agra.
After breakfast Varanasi local sightseeing by local transport. Evening transfer to Varanasi Rly. Stn. Marudhar Exp.( 14863) dep. At 18.15 hrs. for Agra Fort 6:40am.
Transfer to Hotel Full Day free .& Personal Activities. Overnight stay at Agra.
4th day : Agra Sightseeing.
After breakfast visit local sight seeing Covering Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Aurangajebs Tomb, & Fatehpur Sikri. Overnight stay at Agra.
5th day : Agra to Brindaban (2hours, 75 km)
After breakfast proceed for Mathura & Brindaban Covering via Sikandra and Dayalbagh andOvernight Overnight stay at Brindaban.
6th day : Brindaban to Delhi (4hours, 185km )
After breakfast proceed for Delhi Covering Local sight seeing and Overnight Overnight stay at Delhi.
7th day : Delhi.
After breakfast proceed for local sight seeing covering Lal Quilla, Kalibari, Birla Temple, Trimurti Bhavan, Parliament House, Rajbhavan, Shantighat, , Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple & Night Stay at Delhi Hotel.
8th day :
Half Day free for Personal Activities & transfer to Delhi Rly. Stn. To avail 12401/ - Nandaddevi Ac Exp (23:45 > 5:40) for Dehradoon.
9th day : Mussoorie
Deharadun in the morning & proceed for Mussoorie by Bus /car Transfer to Hotel Full day free at Mussoorie & Personal Activities. Overnight stay at Mussoorie.
10th day : Haridwar
After early breakfast proceed for Haridwar . Covering Dehradun & Mussoorie local sight seeing Kempty Falls, Sahashra Dhara, Rishikesh, Enroute Lunch.. Evening you can enjoy ‘Aarati’ of Holy Ganga at Har-ki-paire Ghat Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Full day free for Personal Activities & transfer to Hardwar Rly. Stn. to avail at evening .
12th day : Train R-U-N-N-I-N-G & Tour End.
Condition for Package
Kindly note that the above-mentioned program may rescheduled/change due to the operational convenience of the tour manager or for any natural and Political calamity.
*** This tour program may be rescheduled due to availability train ticket.
***Please carry your photo identity card.
*** Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. TRAVELs21 is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of TRAVELS21 is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them
at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
THE COST INCLUDES
• Sleeper train fare. • Food (Bed Tea- Breakfast- Lunch- Evening Snacks- Dinner).
• Hotel Accommodation family basis Non AC& Dob. One extra bed/ mattress on floor may be provided if possible.
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Train food & Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost for optional tours, Up–Gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees, Room Heater charges.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head.
• Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
• Payment for service provided on a personal request.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips, etc.