- 14 DAYS
Visit Duration: 14 days
1st Day : 6/1o : All head Reach at Howrah Stn. within 19.00 hrs., Howrah at 20.35 hrs by 3009
Doon Exp & Journey start .
2nd tDay : 7/10 : Full Day& Night Enjoy The Train Journey.
3rd Day : 8/10 Arrive Haridwar Stn. Transfer To Hotel / Dhramsala.
After Lunch Haridwar Local Sightseeing & Back To Hotel.
4th Day : 9/10 : Haridwar , Early Morning At 6.30 Am For After Breakfast Leave Haridwar For Sitapur By Bus/Car, Reached Sitapur By Late Afternoon. Enroute Lunch Over Night Stay At Sitapur At Evening Transfer To Hotel.
5th Day : 10/10 : Early Morning At 6.30 Am For Sitapur/Gourikund After Breakfast We Proceed For Kedarnath.Arrived After Noon & Transfer To Hotel Kedernath.
6th Day : 11/10 : Morning Free For Darshan & Puja Of Kedarnath. After Puja And Breakfast Back To Sitapur. By Walking . Over Night Stay At Sitapur.
7yth Day ; 12/1 : After Breakfast Depart Sitapur By Bus/Car, Reached Badrinath. Via Ukhimath/ Chopta By Afternoon. Enroute Lunch. You Can Visit The Temple Of Shree Badri Narayan For Darshana, By Evening Enjoy With The Panoramic View Of Mountain. Night Stay At Badrinath.
8th Day :13/10 : Full Day Badrinath. Morning Free For Darshan & Puja Of Badrinath . After Puja And After Breakfast Free For Personal Activities. Over Night Stay At Badrinath.
9th Day : 14/10 : After Breakfast Depart From Badrinath To Joshimath, Reached Josimath By Afternoon And Evening Free For Auli Visit. (Auli Ropeway By Cable Car At Your Own Cost). Over Night Stay At Joshimath
10th Day : 15/10 : After Breakfast We Leave Joshimath For Haridwar. Enroute Lunch Arrive Haridwar (320 Km) Transfer To Hotel, In The Evening You Can Watch “Aarati” Of Holy Ganga At Har-Ki-Pouri Ghat.Over Night. Stay Atharidwar.
11th Day : 16/10 : After Breakfast Proceed For Local Sight Seeing,. .& Personal Activities, Over Night Stay At Haridar.
12th Day : 17/10 : After Early Breakfast We Proceed For Rishikesh (25 Km.) & Laxman Jhula By Dlx Bus/Car Enroute Lunch.After Local Sight Seeing Reached Haridwar Station. By Night . After Refresh In The Waiting Room And Boarding At Down Doon Exp. With A Dinner Pack By 3010 Down Doon Exp.
13th Day : 18/10 : Full Day& Night Enjoy The Train Journey.
14th Day : 19/10 : Arrive Howrah At 07.00 Hrs. Tour End With Sweet Dream.
Condition for Package
Kindly note that the above-mentioned program may rescheduled/change due to the operational convenience of the tour manager or for any natural and Political calamity.
*** This tour program may be rescheduled due to availability train ticket.
***Please carry your photo identity card.
*** Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. TRAVELs21 is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of TRAVELS21 is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them
at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
THE COST INCLUDES
• Sleeper train fare. • Food (Bed Tea- Breakfast- Lunch- Evening Snacks- Dinner).
• Hotel Accommodation family basis Non AC& Dob. One extra bed/ mattress on floor may be provided if possible.
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Train food & Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost for optional tours, Up–Gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees, Room Heater charges.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head.
• Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
• Payment for service provided on a personal request.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips, etc.