- 11 DAYS
Shimla Kullu Manali tour plan from Kolkata
The most beautiful and best Honeymoon Destination in India. We take Kalka mail from Howrah , it’s an 11 days Shimla Kullu Manali tour plan from Kolkata. And it’s 2 days 2-night journey in train. When we reach Kalka it’s 4 am and Shivalik express toy train waiting for us.
Day -1 and Day -2
Train journey Howrah–9 no platform at 7:40 pm and Train journey continued the 2nd day.
Arrival at Kalka at 4:30 am and went to Simla by toy train at 5:00 am, arrival at Simla 10:00 am & check-in to hotel and rest. Enjoy in the mall, Kali Mandir, State Museum, buy cookies and drink in evening 3:30 pm–also book a small car for next day local side seen and booking for Manali.
Local sideseen at Simla- Chadwick Falls, Jakhoo Temple, Sankat Mochan, Tara Devi, Fagu, Kufri, Zoo.
Check out Simla at 6 am. and go for Manali -distance-260km.
Check-in at Manali at night including Manikaran (It’s on the way) and Sundar Nagar lake. Our hotel near Club House and in front of the Beas river.
Note – Best Bengali food available in Gumpha hotel.
Local side seen at 7 am - Hidimba Devi temple, Jagatsukh, Kothi, Manu temple, Mountaineering Institute, Nehru Kund, Basistha muni ashram Rahala waterfalls, Naggar fort, Kulu temple, village side temple and Beas river by footsteps.
Morning at 5 am Rohtang pass, adventurer game at Solang valley and return to Manali market.
Next day eating a lot of local food, again hire a small car for Kulu and by the time we also book a Volvo bus for Chandigarh at night.
Day -9 ( The added place of Shimla Kullu Manali tour plan)
Good Morning @Chandigarh.
All-day activity in Chandigarh by Chandigarh tourism bus. Visit the rose garden, rock garden, Sukna Lake, and museum, etc. Therefore, we took the train from Chandigarh.
Day 11 and 12
Full day train and return at Howrah at 11:30 am -29 April.
Condition for Package
Kindly note that the above-mentioned program may rescheduled/change due to the operational convenience of the tour manager or for any natural and Political calamity.
*** This tour program may be rescheduled due to availability train ticket.
***Please carry your photo identity card.
*** Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. TRAVELs21 is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of TRAVELS21 is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them
at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
THE COST INCLUDES
• Sleeper train fare. • Food (Bed Tea- Breakfast- Lunch- Evening Snacks- Dinner).
• Hotel Accommodation family basis Non AC& Dob. One extra bed/ mattress on floor may be provided if possible.
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by NON AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Train food & Cost for extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost for optional tours, Up–Gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees, Room Heater charges.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head.
• Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
• Payment for service provided on a personal request.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips, etc.